1. A non returnable deposit of 100.00 Pounds per van per week is required upon booking. The balance is payable 28 days before arrival. Cheques payable to Cosy Corner please.
2. The period of licence for occupancy is from 3.30pm on the day of arrival, until 10.00am on the day of departure(either Saturday to Saturday, or Sunday to Sunday as per the price list).
3. NOTE: To comply with the site licence and public liability insurance conditions, accommodation is let on the understanding that it will only be occupied by the names and numbers on the booking form. Children count as one person. NO EXTRA PERSONS ACCEPTED.
4. We do not accept any groups of young people on the site only couples and families welcome.
5. The Inventory should be checked on arrival and departure. The customer is responsible for any loss or damage which should be reported prior to departure.
6. The first named person on the booking form is responsible for the accommodation, and for ensuring that it is left as clean and tidy as it was received
7.. For the comfort and safety of all residents, ball games and cycling are not permitted on site. Noise levels should be kept to reasonable level after 11.00 pm.
8. We regret we cannot accept responsibility for personal accidents , or loss or damage to personal possessions whilst on the premises.
9. Sorry no Pets
These Terms & Conditions of Booking do not affect your statutory rights
Printable Booking Form (PDF)